Sunday, June 17, 2007

Birthday spankings -- the planning stages

My husband's birthday is fast approaching and I'm still planning how to administer his spanking. I have many ideas going through my head.

I do want to give him a caning. He likes the cane, but we haven't done that in years, I'm afraid. We used to have one, but I'm not sure what happened to it. I'm sure he didn't hide it from me! Rather, we have moved a few times over the past six years that I'm sure we've misplaced that somewhere. So, that's on my shopping list. He'll never guess what it is if I wrap it up... ha!

Naturally, I'll be pulling him over my knee for his bare-bottomed birthday spanking. It is a ritual for us to bare our bottoms on our birthdays for the celebratory ritual. I am wondering if I should paddle him, too.

As for me, besides getting the traditional birthday spanking, I would like a few variations:
  • My backside has rarely been pinched. I would like to experience what n pinches would feel like after my birthday spanking, where n represents my age.
  • I'd like a good spanking with a slipper. My hubby did that to me years back. It's time to bring it out again. It's long overdue.
  • A wooden ruler across my bottom would be nice.

Hey, maybe I can get all three as a special birthday present. I'd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment