Friday, March 27, 2015

Saturday date night and treehouse time

A couple of Saturdays ago, my guy was returning home from Turkey. He advised that his flight would arrive at 18:20, which would mean that he'd be at the office by 19:30. I was good with meeting him there.

I spent my day leisurely shopping across the greater Toronto area. I went to the movies. I then was hungry and went for a late lunch at a pho place. I found out from the owner that the area had lost power for five hours and had just restored moments before I had arrived. I kind of figured that out when a number of traffic lights were out in the area. Unfortunately, I couldn't pay for my meal using my debit card. The owner was okay about my paying the next time I was there. He knows that I am a regular.

I then went shopping at Winners. I have found a top coat that works on my nail polish. Seche Vite, which literally translates to dry fast, does just that. More importantly, my nail polish doesn't come off as quickly as some of the other top coats that I have used.

Anyway, after I had left the store and got in my car, I noticed that my guy had texted me. His flight had touched down forty minutes early. He was scheduled to be at the office at 19:00. I texted him back and said that I'd be there. Luckily, I was only a thirty-minute drive away.

So, I timed everything perfectly. I casually drove to the office and waited for him. I saw a taxi with my guy in it approaching his parked car. The cab driver unloaded his stuff. My guy packed everything in his car and drove over to me.
"Hey," he said, after he had rolled down his car's window.
"Hey, good-looking guy," I said.
"I'm hungry," he stated factually.
"When are you not hungry?" I replied, which made him smile.
"Did you want to grab dinner?" he asked me
"Sure. Our usual Chinese restaurant?" I asked him.
"Sounds good."
"Do you remember where that is or do I need to text you the address again?" I said, teasing him.
"I should be okay."
So, we drove over to the restaurant. I grabbed on to his arm as we walked into the place.

It was wonderful seeing him. He got me Turkish delight that I always enjoy. We caught up with various things as we ate dinner. It was wonderful seeing him.

My guy wanted some quality time after dinner -- desserts of sorts. I did, too. So, we had treehouse time across the street.

He pleasured me nicely, telling me that I was a bid girl who would get a spanking soon. I loved it.

I got to play with his hard member in his pants for a bit before I gave my guy a handjob. He was so turned on when we kissed, as I continued to jerk him off. It was nice to touch and kiss him.

In our lethargic state, we chatted some more and cuddled for a while until we were okay to drive home. It's always nice when he returns home.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely reunion CB. You are your guy enjoy treehouse time so much. I have a question but please feel free to tell me it's none of my business if you would prefer not to answer...if I understand correctly, you and your guy do not live together...do you have any plans to move in with one another? Have a great weekend.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cat. Sorry for the delay.

      Nope, you're not intruding. Work is midpoint between where we both live. We both would like to be together and have talked about moving together. My guy is on the road so much that he feels guilty if we moved in together and I had to deal with an empty home without him. So, we have put moving together on hold for a bit.

      He is thinking about pursuing a different role within the company, so we'll see if that pans out first before we make a solid moving-in commitment.

      Delete