Monday, September 01, 2014

Simulated blowjob and photo shoots

We are experiencing a heatwave in the greater Toronto area. It's hot and humid. I don't mind the former. I dislike the latter. It makes me want to do absolutely nothing.

I do enjoy a yummy popsicle to cool off now and again. I came (no pun intended) across this photo on Twitter a while back.


Recently, my guy took pictures of my giving him a blowjob from this angle, except that I had one hand on the "popsicle," with my other hand groping his right buttock (ice cream sandwich, perhaps?).

I will say that this angle made me look small and cute. The photo is quite flattering.

Interestingly, I do not have many photos of my backside after a spanking. My guy had offered to take a photo after he used a USB cable across my butt, but I'd rather have one after a hard hand spanking.

My profile photo on Google+ is my backside, except that it was hours after my guy had spanked me. So, the redness was long gone. I like the photo because he specifically got me a pair of purple panties and a matching purple bra from his trip to the States.

2 comments:

  1. What is it with girls and photo's of a red behind? My wife also nags me to take one. She says she is proud of it and wants to show off. I can understand the latter, but want you confermation on the former. Does it, girl with the naughty name? Makes your heart swell with pride? Really need a second opinion on this.

    Great post,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good questions there, Han. I rarely see the damage to my butt after a spanking. It's probably because I don't have a mirror close by and the soreness is proof enough! I'd just like to see what the aftermath looks like.

      I can relate to what your wife means. She appreciates the spanking that you have given her. She wants a souvenir of the occasion and how bad she has been. She is also giving you a compliment on a fine job you have done. =)

      I'm not sure if it is entirely pride for me. I like being spanked and I like having a rosy bottom after my guy is done.

      Delete