Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Handjob downstairs after lunch - dessert!

I haven't written much these days, mainly because my guy and I had a couple of weeks to spend together before he went on his final business trip of the year.

The unfortunate part of this last work-related trip of 2013 is that he is away for three weeks straight. So, we have been spending a lot of time together. He is in Turkey for the entire duration, with stops in Ankara and Istanbul.

Last Monday, we had lunch together at our usual bat time (13:00) and bat place (our regular Chinese restaurant). He teased me about ordering the same noodle dish that I love. I gave him quite the look, which made him laugh. I reminded him that whenever he is on the road, that he tends to order the same meal. He admitted that he was guilty as charged.

It's incredible how horny my guy can get. He stood up and it was clear from the bulge in his pants that he needed some relief. I was truly flattered.

We both headed downstairs to where the restrooms were. There was a wall behind them. He wanted to kiss me. I wrapped my hands around him. I was still hugging him with my left hand, but caressing the back of his head with the other.

My guy had his hands around my waist. They moved slowly down my body, ending up around my buttocks. He groped them, which I love. I get weak when he does that. Oh, and I get instantly wet.

He pressed up against me as we continued to kiss and hug. His hard cock was rubbing against my crotch area. Nice!

We did something new at the restaurant. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pinstriped pants. He proceeded to pull out his erect penis for me to jerk him off. I have never given anyone a blow job in the basement of a restaurant. He has never received a handjob in such an establishment, either. He came. It was great and a fun experience!

It was nice that we were so close to the restrooms. It was the perfect time to clean up!

My guy and I headed back upstairs. He was clearly dopey. I was happy that he was. We rested for a bit before heading back to the office.

Lunch was great. Dessert was even better!

2 comments:

  1. oh my 3 whole weeks. i hate long business trips. hope he time passes quickly for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such trips are painful at times. The first week is nearly over. Thank goodness for Skype!

      Delete